Executive Assault Version 0.80 is now out.
Now play against 4 AI difficulties:
The Janitor – Fell asleep in the cryotube and awoke with a robot army under her command.
The Shift Supervisor – Just starting out and still trying to get used to controlling everything.
The Managing Director – Enjoying her cushy job at the top with all the experience needed to crush anyone.
The Chairman – Happy to destroy a planet if it means he wont miss lunch.
The AI now has new methods of attacking and strategies.
Also enjoy a new planet: Brazara II – a lush tropical planet that used to be a holiday destination till Heskosium was discovered.
This brings the map total up to 6 with more to come
A few issues sorted too to help the game run smoother.
- SoundFX are now louder to help immerse the player.
- Scores now display correctly at the end including a game time.
- Orbital nudge is now more powerful.
- Idle drones now help with construction rather then making a new drone.
- Base door now has a health bar
- Attack button now works on buildings
- Targeted Reflection on shields have now been fixed.
- All lasers have now been made more memory efficient.
- Leg upgrade is now a special attachment rather then a global research
To come next:
Optimisations to fix slowdowns.
As always feel free to report back any issues you find on the Steam forms and let me know how you get on with the new AI.
Enjoy Version 0.80