Help vote Executive Assault onto Steam, Only you can make it happen!
Below is the launch video:
One exciting feature of Executive Assault is the ability to be able to design your company which includes choosing a company name and logo which will be proudly displayed around your headquarters for all to see.
Choose from a selection of CEO’s to dominate the galaxy with:
Selina: Wants wealth so bad that she will crush anyone under her shoes to get it.
Tarquin: Has so much money then sense that he once brought a boat to sail on made entirely out of chocolate just in case he got hungry during the voyage.
Great effort everyone! Executive Assault is currently in the top 100 If we stay here then it should get Greenlit! Now comes the hard part and trying to stay in the top 100 against the tide of other games. If you know of anyone who would love to play Executive Assault and may not have voted yet then please give them ‘Encouragement’. http://www.executiveassault.com/steam
Just created the cockpit for the walkers so you can now pilot one. OK its not Titanfall but still damn good fun! Plus if yours gets destroyed, you can simply customize and manufacture a new one at your Vehicle factory.
Recently added a whole plethora of new features including:
- Missile Silos: No need to send troops, just blast them from afar with highly precise but expensive ballistic missiles.
- Artillery: A less accurate but easier to use long range weapon, simply select the area you want destroyed and your artillery will continuously rain down shells on the area.
- Invigilator Walkers: Weaker armour then tanks, but much more powerful then troops, able to wander into an area with their dual gun points and decimate anything in sight.
- Intelligence Centre: Now you can have a mini map in the corner so you can see the whole battlefield in one go. It does have a limited range but this can be removed by researching a satellite to launch into orbit. The satellite has other uses too such as scanning for resources hidden across the battlefield and also ‘encouraging’ a nearby asteroid to crash down.
- B.A.R.B.R.A now kindly tells you when enemy troops are trying to use the lift, how nice of her.
- Reduced the GPU overhead on troops so now you can have more of them.
Here is a video demonstrating all these features and the current state of Executive Assault. Enjoy!
Thought I would upload some combat pics from my programming tonight. Currently working on streamlining the pathfinding so that it can handle more units and is also a bit more stable. Going to look at spreading out the troops a little too as the tanks seem to like to bunch together.
To make Industry a bit more search friendly I am changing the name of the game to Executive Assault.
But as of today it will be now known as Executive Assault. I feel now is the best time to do this before things really ramp up.